How Can an Australian Use PayID in Kent?
Are you an Australian and gambling is part of your leisure time?
The UK is one of the major online gambling markets, and we will assume that you have considered it for trying your skills. Then you are wondering about the most suitable payment system.
According to the Australian Banking Association, more than 12.7 million Australians use PayID. Since this payment system is one of the most convenient, Australians would like to use it when traveling. But since PayID can only be used in Australia, users will have to look for alternatives.
In this article, we will tell you how Australians can use PayID in Kent to gamble.
Why is PayID Relevant for Gamblers?
As the gambling market in Australia expands, Aussie gamblers are on the lookout for top-notch pokies. PayID allows Australians to quickly fund their accounts and delve into the genres they love. For a seamless experience, casinos should ideally accept AUD. Though USD and Euro are common, having the local AU currency is pivotal. With PayID, transferring AUD becomes hassle-free.
Players are increasingly choosing this payment system because of their advantages:
- Safe and convenient payment method
- Possibility to create more than one account
- No need to disclose your financial data
- Transactions are fast and secure
Note: You must have an Australian phone number to register for PayID and have an account with ANZ Bank, Bendigo Bank, Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), ING DIRECT, Macquarie Bank, ME Bank, National Australia Bank (NAB), The Rock and Westpac Banking Corporation, St. George Bank.
What is PayID, and How Does It Work?
PayID was developed by New Payments Platform Australia (NPP), a company owned by 13 banks including HSBC, the Reserve Bank of Australia and Citi Bank. The system does not work through bank details, but through a unique and universal identifier containing your personal information. This can be an email address, phone number.
What are the benefits of PayID:
- There is no need to search for bank details and double-check the correct entry for each transaction.
- Payment processing is instant and works around the clock.
- There is a beneficiary confirmation step where you can verify the information entered before sending the payment to avoid errors.
- Since there is no need to specify bank details, both your own and the beneficiary’s, it increases the security of transactions.
The PayID you set up is automatically linked to your bank account. It works like any other payment method. Instead of using BSB and the recipient’s account number, you just need to enter their phone number or email address.
Note: The BSB (Bank State Branch) is a six-digit number that is used in Australia along with the account number to identify a bank account. If you use PayID, you do not need to enter either of these numbers.
Gambling in Kent
The UK has a gambling industry controlled by the UK Gambling Commission. This body ensures that all gambling establishments, both online and offline, adhere to strict regulations to ensure fair play and player protection. Many gamblers choose online casinos because of their convenience. Kent’s casinos are fiercely competitive, striving to offer the best slots with high RTP ratios. These platforms offer a huge variety of games, from slots to live dealer tables. Make sure you choose a platform licensed by the UK Gambling Commission to ensure your safety.
When choosing the best online casino in Kent it is worth considering the following:
- The choice of games, namely their quantity, quality and variety.
- Availability of bonuses, such as welcome bonus, free spins or money on deposit.
- Variety in deposit/withdrawal options. Be it bank transfers, e-wallets, credit cards.
- Customer service can be in the form of 24/7 online support, FAQ.
Using PayID in Kent
PayID is Australia’s domestic payment system and is not available for international transfers. A different method should be chosen for such transactions.
However, if a player has an Australian bank account and is located in Kent, he can play in those online casinos that accept PayID, unhindered. In this case, the player will deposit and withdraw the winnings to an Australian account.
Using PayID at Online Casinos that Don’t Accept It
For those who prefer this particular payment method, our team has found a way to use PayID at UK online casinos. You’ll need to add another intermediate link in the deposit or withdrawal chain.
- Use a bundle of AstroPay and PayID. When registering an AstroPay wallet, specify PayID as a payment method, enter the requested data, fund your wallet and use it for deposits to Kent online casinos.
To withdraw your winnings in reverse order take it to AstroPay wallet and from it withdraw it to PayID.
- Binding POLi and PayID. Choose an online casino that accepts POLi, choose POLi as a payment method when making a deposit, and specify your PayID, then proceed as usual. The deposit for the online casino will be paid from your account linked to your PayID.
However, you can only use this method until September 30, 2023, as after this date POLi will leave the Australian market.
In our independent research, we summarize that PayID is convenient for gambling.
Instant transactions and the absence of the need to enter your bank details for each payment make it a simple and convenient way to conduct transactions.
However, the disadvantage is present – PayID works only in Australia and is not supported abroad. In this case, players will have to use either a longer chain with the use of an intermediary wallet or find another way for themselves.
And if you are not a fan of complicated ways, then choose an online casino of the Australian market, and remember the important criteria for choosing:
- the casino must be presented quality slot machines
- online casinos must accept Australian dollars
- have a variety of payment systems
- practice responsible gaming and have a stamp of approval
- must offer attractive bonuses.