Celebrate Summer at Bluewater!
SUPERHEROES, A BEACH, THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR AND A HOST OF MAGICAL SURPRISES!
Bluewater is the ultimate destination for all the family this summer, with a whole host of fun activities for all ages, including:
- The Beach at Bluewater – Returning for its third year, The Beach is better than ever, with new rides and a programme of entertainment
- Superheroes Unite – Children and adults alike can get to face to face with their favourite superheroes in this summer-spanning trail
- Bluewater’s Nature Trail with The Very Hungry Caterpillar – Families can explore Bluewater’s beautiful green spaces in the company of this children’s classic
- Jamie Raven’s Magical Residency – The magician who shot to fame on Britain’s Got Talent is bringing his unique magic show to Bluewater this summer
- Gravity Trampoline Park – Offering a range of trampolining activities for all ages, the park is perfect indoor-fun for guests of all ages
- Showcase Cinema De Lux – Watch the latest releases for the ultimate movie experience
THE BEACH AT BLUEWATER
20th July – 8th September
The Beach at Bluewater is back this summer, hosting an ever-growing number of thrilling rides for adventure-seekers and lots of sand for those looking to lounge on the deck chairs and soak up the sun. Beach-inspired events will be taking place throughout the summer, including:
- 23rd July, 13th August & 2nd September – Punch and Judy shows
- 26th July & 19th August – Bubble making and puppet shows
- 2nd & 23rd August – Circus activities and games
- 5th & 25th August – Pirate’s Treasure Hunt
- 9th August – Teddy’s Bear Picnic, including puppet show
- 30th August – Unicorn and dragon races, limbo and puppet shows
Entry to The Beach at Bluewater is £3 for adults and children over the age of 3 years, with tokens for rides to be purchased separately. Head outside The Village (near Zizzi) for a great day out!
For more info, visit: www.thebeachbluewater.
Bluewater’s fantastic Superhero trail offers an action-packed break from shopping, inviting children of all ages to track-down 10 of their favourite superheroes. Trail maps can be purchased from the concierge desks for £2 and everyone that completes the trail will be awarded a prize fit for a hero.
For further information on the additional superhero-themed events taking place in mall throughout the summervisit www.bluewater.
BLUEWATER’S NATURE TRAIL WITH THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR
Opens this July
The beautiful, award-winning Nature Trail is in full bloom and this summer Bluewater has teamed up with classic children’s book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, to celebrate 50 years since the book was first published. The 50 acres of stunning parkland have been recognised by both the Green Flag Awards and South and South East in Bloom. To take part in the trail, little ones can pick up a map and explore the lovely swan lake, play areas, bug hotels, stepping logs and hopscotch.
JAMIE RAVEN’S MAGICAL RESIDENCY
15th July – 8th September
Jamie Raven, the lovable magician who shot to fame on Britain’s Got Talent, is bringing his unique blend of stage presence and illusions to Bluewater for a residency that is the first of its kind.
Jamie will be performing throughout the summer at Bluewater giving families the chance to see magic up close and in person at one of 250 performances. A magic school will also teach children and adults alike some incredible tricks of their own, with a magic shop available too, for guests to buy one of five official Jamie Raven magic sets and practice their tricks at home. Birthday party experiences will be available for a one-of-a-kind celebration and a chance to learn the tricks of the trade from an internationally renowned illusionist and his incredible team.
To book tickets and for further info visit www.jamieraven.co.uk/
GRAVITY TRAMPOLINE PARK
For indoor-fun, hop over to Gravity Trampoline Park, located in the lower mall of Bluewater’s Plaza (near the cinema) and spanning over 25,000 square feet.
Offering a range of trampolining activities for all ages, the park runs different sessions every day including Open Jump, Gravity Rocks and a Climb & Jump Combo where kids can have fun and keep fit at the same time. Gravity also offers parent and toddler classes and disability sessions with reduced sound and light, allowing everyone to get involved.
For bookings and further information, visit www.gravity-uk.com/
SHOWCASE CINEMA DE LUX
Showcase Cinema De Lux, with 17 screens, including a wall-to-wall XPLUS, is the ultimate immersive cinema experience to enjoy on those not-so-sunny summer days. Catch the most exciting releases and summer blockbusters, including Spiderman: Far From Home and Toy Story 4.
SHOPPING AND DINING AT BLUEWATER
Shop this season’s looks at new arrivals Primark, Hush and Polo Ralph Lauren plus, refurbished stores Levi’s and Tommy Hilfiger. Guests can also enjoy a bite to eat – from the newly refurbished wagamama and Bill’s to Dum Dum Donutterie – offering beautifully baked (not fried) handmade donuts and croissant donuts.
Bluewater, Europe’s leading retail and leisure destination, offers great shopping with free, extra wide parking and has over 300 stores and more than 60 places to eat and drink. Plus, with a 17 screen Showcase Cinema de Lux including IMAX, Gravity Trampoline Park and Dinotropolis Adventure Park, there’s something for everyone. Find out more at bluewater.co.uk