Lab Tonica partners with the National Trust to bring herbal healing to Hackney’s Sutton House for the first time
Cromwell constituency, a girl’s institute, a sanctuary for post war soldiers, and now herbal wellness retreat. Sutton House has hosted many seminal events in its history, but none as magical as the forthcoming herbal retreat, hosted by Hackney-born wellness brand Lab Tonica.
Hosted on July 21st, Lab Tonica presents the perfect alchemy of history & healing, with a gentil but vibrant programme including ‘Breathe and Blossom’ yoga, seasonal herbal workshop, plant-based lunch and a healing sound bath, plus more surprises on the day. Tickets are available to buy online here.
The day retreat includes:
● Herbal tea ceremony led by Lab Tonica founder Kitty McEntee
● Gentle blossom & bloom yoga practice in the magnificent Great Chambre led by Samara Curtis Quick
● Summer herbal workshop with Kitty, with attendees blending their own herbal remedies to help calm the nervous system
● A delicious seasonal vegetarian lunch
● Magical wild crafting session, including a history of ‘smudging’
● An ethereal meditative experience from the talented sound alchemist Molly Chinner
● Exclusive access to Sutton House
● Lab Tonica goody bag
Tickets are priced at £125 for a single ticket or £100 for two tickets purchased at the same time (for a saving of £50). Each ticket entitles you to private access to one of London’s most historical houses, courtyard and gardens; workshops in herbal healing and crafting; yoga and sound bath experiences; plus a Lab Tonica goodie bag to take away.
Made from carefully selected hand-blended botanicals, Lab Tonica has five collections of luxury teas, aromatherapy balms, pillow-mists and essential oils – designed to aid sleep, anxiety, immunity, libidio and energy. For more information visit www.labtonica.co.uk
Date: July 21st 2022
Time: 10am – 4pm
Location: Sutton House, Hackney E9 Tickets available here