Planning Your Honeymoon
The question has been popped, the date set, venue chosen, and theme meticulously planned… But you also need to invest time and planning into creating the honeymoon of both your dreams.
Plan Your Perfect Honeymoon by Baldwins Travel
- Top honeymoon destination to explore? We always recommend travelling to a destination when the weather conditions are at their best, so your decision does depend on the time of year. Places such as South Africa, Canada and Vietnam all offer fantastic opportunities to be adventurous and explore. We can arrange safaris, cultural journeys, road trips and activity-based trips as well as the traditional beach stays.
- Top honeymoon destination for the ultimate relaxation? Depending on the time of year, the Maldives, Caribbean or Bali all offer the perfect idyllic beach destination. We can even arrange stays on a private island for ultimate relaxation and privacy.
- Top pick for a luxurious honeymoon? The Islands of the Seychelles or those in the South Pacific such as Bora Bora and Fiji offer some of the most luxurious hotels in the World.
- Best honeymoon destination on a budget? Travelling long haul to places such as Mauritius and Thailand can often offer better value than European destinations so it’s worth considering looking further afield – and it will make you feel that extra bit special too.
- Is there a trend towards pre-honeymoon Mini-Moons? There has definitely been an increase in couples having a mini-moon before a longer honeymoon at a later date. Some of our favourite Mini-Moon destinations include Italian Lakes such as Lake Como or cities such as Rome and Venice, as they offer a romantic escape not too far from home. Some couples want to allow plenty of time to save for their dream honeymoon so they might take a mini-moon post wedding and then have their honeymoon at a later date and our gift service is an ideal way to do this as friends and family can make contributions towards a honeymoon fund at any of our branches.
- 5 essentials to pack for your honeymoon? Passport, Camera, Suncream, Swimwear, Toothbrush
- How far in advance would you advise couples to book their honeymoon? The earlier, the better as this can enable us to offer benefits such as ‘Bride Stays Free’ and room upgrades. But we can arrange last-minute honeymoons too!
- Advice to brides and grooms when it comes to planning your honeymoon. Talk to one of our experts about the wide choice of destinations we offer, as they will tailor-make the perfect honeymoon for you and may well suggest a destination you had not previously thought of. We can arrange appointments at any of our branches to ensure that each couple has plenty of time to sit and chat – over a glass of bubbles – about what’s important to them so that we deliver a trip of a lifetime.
Baldwins Travel Group is an award-winning travel agent in Kent and Sussex, recognised by the travel industry as the leading independent travel agent in the South East. Find branches in Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tenterden and Tonbridge.
To start planning your perfect wedding abroad or dream honeymoon, contact Baldwins Travel’s weddings and honeymoons coordinator, Steph Witchell, on 01732 225522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org